Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Winning Menu

I rarely try four new recipes at one time, but I did today.  My family came over for lunch to celebrate my mom's birthday.  I always like to try new recipes when I have a group over so that I'm not stuck with something I don't like.  If there's a group, then odds are that someone will like it- or so I tell myself.  I was impressed with these recipes.  In order of impressiveness they are:

Asian BBQ Chicken
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
Quick Sunshine Cake
Grilled Corn on the Cob

The Chicken was amazing!  My husband who doesn't like BBQ or meat in general said it was the best chicken he'd ever had.  That says a lot. 

To be honest I didn't eat any corn because I don't like corn.  I did like the link though because it included a video. 

I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as we did.  Just click on the name of the recipe to go to the website where I found it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment