Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Samples from Vocal Point

I typically gets at least one sample or super duper coupon at least once a week due in large part to being a Vocalpoint member.  I love it!  I recently tried a new trash bag that they sent- Glad OdorShield with Febreeze.  The idea is the bag smells good and masks the yucky trash smell.  We recycle glass, plastic, and compost everything that we can.  We don't have a lot of trash.  I won't be buying these but if you have loads of really stinky trash like dirt diapers- I'd give them try. 

I also tried Downy Unstopables.  You throw them in the washing machine with your normal detergent.  They make your laundry smell better longer.  I would use these on sheets or anything else that gets used a few days before washing again, but for clothes and towels I'd say they're just a waste of money.  My husband noticed the smell on his clothes right away and love it.  The smell is really nice.  But is it worth it?  I'm not sure.  I will use my bottle sparingly and when it's gone I'll decide if I can't live without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment